I have been in a burger mood lately, so I took it upon myself to whip up a quick recipe for you all!
Spinach Buffalo Chicken Burgers
– 1# ground chicken
– 1 handful finely diced spinach
– 1/4c Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (hot sauce would probably work fine too)
– 1/4c organic shredded parmesan cheese (I used Organic Valley)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix ground chicken, spinach, buffalo sauce, and parmesan cheese in a medium mixing bowl till well combined.
3. Form into four patties and lay on greased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 8 minutes on one side, flip, and another 6-7 minutes on the other.
I topped mine with a slice of organic provolone cheese and paired it with some homemade sweet potato chips
Simple & delicious!
Try it out and leave me a review in the comment below 🙂